Monday, February 7, 2011

Awareness, Understands, Patience, Acceptance, Adjustment

Being a newbie is a status with lots of (I mean a lot!) surprises, shocking response (whether u show it or not), persistence, resistance, understanding, accepting, whether u like it or not :) and finally u deal with it, and adapt. :D

That ‘newbie’ thing is for anything and everything. For instance, new culinary in a new place or town or country. I’m sure the taste will be new to ur tongue, a surprises, becoz it’s a new thing. U will response to it, u may like or dislike it. If u like then it won’t be a problem, u won’t resistant to it, u will take it as a new nice experience :) and easilly u will accepting it, and adapt to it (u probably even order one more, LOL!)

In my life (probably same with the others too), I experience a lots of new things, being lots of lots time as a newbie! :D some of of them are good, nice, amazing, happy, surprisingly great ;) but there are sure thing are bad, sick, disgusting, sad, shocking experience.

I have to experience that, like it or not. Dealing with it is part of the hardest phase, becoz mostly I don’t like it :) but then again, I have to deal with it, right!?
^_^

Well, how about u guys?
Have a nice weekend everyone!

LV

note : also re-post from my previous blog which was posted on 12th November 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment